The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Responsibilities of HR & HR Recruiters
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them on board.